Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-29-2013, 03:27 AM   #1

Pentax Q - how to undo photo shot with wrong settings

Hi, I recently took some photos with my new Q, but the front dial had inadvertently turned to the "Vintage Color" setting. I realised that the photo looked odd, but couldnt work out why. In fact I didn't even realise it had a front dial.... (yep, I'm slack, but it was given to me, and I figured it might be like the W20, and WG1 that I own).

How do I undo this effect? The photo was great, but I'd just like it back to normal colour. I tried adobe photoshop, and, whilst I'm sure you can get it back to original colour, it isnt straightforward. Have I muffed it?

Thx

Andrew A

03-29-2013, 04:00 AM   #2
PEG Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Location: Highlands of Scotland... "Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand" - William Blake
Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by AndrewAllan Quote
I tried adobe photoshop
I'm sure if you spend enough time messing about in PS you should be able to pull it back, if not post it up here and let folk have a go at it.

Some folk around here love a challenge.
03-29-2013, 05:44 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Unfortunately unless you saved it in RAW too changing it back to a normal color saturation is going to be a challenge.