Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 4 Likes Search this Thread
04-05-2013, 12:02 AM   #16

Photos: Albums
Original Poster
Well, I've certainly learnt a lot from the responses on here, thank you for the details. The Cambridge in Colour site looks very good, even more stuff to go and learn now.

Thanks again everybody.

04-05-2013, 02:44 AM   #17
PEG Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Location: Highlands of Scotland... "Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand" - William Blake
Photos: Gallery
I must admit I always try and get it right in camera.

Knowing full well, that I've got a full raw toolbox later, in terms of PP for when I don't.
04-05-2013, 05:33 AM   #18
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by thechumpen Quote
Well, I've certainly learnt a lot from the responses on here, thank you for the details. The Cambridge in Colour site looks very good, even more stuff to go and learn now.

Thanks again everybody.
turned out to be not such a naive question after all..

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, exposure, iso, lightroom, pentax help, photography, picture, pp, question, stuff