Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-18-2013, 08:07 AM   #16
Inactive Account

Original Poster
what if i unscrew the mounting bracket from the camera and try a loose fit onto the body adapter that way i can see whats going on

04-18-2013, 09:51 AM   #17
Pentaxian

That's a good idea.
04-18-2013, 10:31 AM   #18
MSL
Pentaxian

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Not a Number Quote
That's a good idea.
No its not, and the original poster may not recognize you are being sarcastic.

As many have said, you need to post a photo of the end of the tube and we should be able to tell pretty quickly whether it will work or not. Which lens are you trying to use these tubes with and which camera?

I have a similar set of tubes, and I don't use them much anymore except as a full set. I found that every time I unscrewed them to change the length bits of black paint would fleck off with the risk of ending up in the camera. I have to agree with @SOldBear that you need to put a lot more detail into your posts if you want useful replies that will solve the problem.
04-18-2013, 11:24 AM   #19
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Arimel Quote
what if i unscrew the mounting bracket from the camera and try a loose fit onto the body adapter that way i can see whats going on

If you're talking about removing the mount from the camera, no not a good idea. Does your male end of the tubes look like these pictures. This is the section that mounts to the camera, the rest of the pieces screw into this one, the last piece is the female end for the lens. Be sure to line the red dot with the mount dot on the camera.

Last edited by bluestringer; 04-19-2013 at 07:52 PM.
04-18-2013, 01:15 PM   #20
Inactive Account

Original Poster
it took me several times and an hour heres the pictures. im running off a 5 gig wifi signal