Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-02-2013, 02:46 PM   #16
Inactive Account

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Anvh Quote
There is very little between the K200D and the K10D, these were great camera's and many are holding on to them including me.
Same sensor, different body & controls but yes, very good bodies. My first DSLR was a used K200D but the sensor died on me just a year later, returning to K200D it's like seeing an old friend ^_^

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
and/or, camera, exposure, frame, hd, iso, light, pentax help, photography, shots, time, time lapse
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Perfect exposure time in Bulb mode gabro822 Pentax K-5 14 08-06-2012 05:09 AM
Long exposure / provia 200 : how to know the good exposure compensation ? aurele Pentax Film SLR Discussion 3 02-18-2012 06:58 PM
How to handle Continuous AF during movie recording Navajo Pentax K-r 6 12-18-2010 11:30 AM
How to handle lens warranty work? gkreth Pentax SLR Lens Discussion 2 09-29-2010 09:54 PM
how to bracket exposure time? Urmas R. Pentax DSLR Discussion 4 02-01-2010 07:31 AM