Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-24-2013, 09:12 AM   #1
Forum Member

K 01 Video shake reduction quit working

I've had the k 01 for a little over a month now (absolutely love it), bought mostly for the video and as a cheap backup to the k7.

Without going into the why it's awesome, skipping to the issue.

As of recently (past week) I can no longer access the shake reduction/stabilizer when in video mode. The regular menus or the info button, the shake reduction is grey'ed out, and I can't even get to it to turn on or off. This is a recent thing, I've turned it on and off many times in the past.

I've tested manual lenses, fully auto, and kit lenses. No luck. Fully charged batteries, faster memory cards. I'm out of ideas to get it an available option. Any ideas?

06-22-2013, 09:03 AM   #2
Forum Member

Original Poster
Unsure if bumps are possible.... buuuut....?

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
ideas, lenses, pentax help, reduction, shake, video