Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-05-2013, 12:26 PM   #16
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Anvh Quote
Ah okay, because you said after Af is finished. I thought it was abvious you can not do auto focus and manual focus at the same time.
You are determined to teach me proper English grammar and the use of complete and full sentences.... Sadly, I seem to be a poor student................

07-05-2013, 01:30 PM   #17
Veteran Member

Your English is much better then me though, as it should be
Was only indicating that it was quite confusing, I know what you're meaning now with that sentance but the connection with the sentance before that about SDM was very strange. I've both quickshift and SDM lenses and they behave the same for me?

Ah well we understood eachother in the end, some of my post only make sense in my head.
At least we aren't arguing that when a lens can resist the weather that it means it's WR...
07-05-2013, 02:34 PM   #18
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Was only indicating that it was quite confusing,
Funny, my wife says I am confusing to her all the time...
Ah well we understood each other in the end,
All that counts in end.

I just hope we have not completely confused the OP.