Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-08-2013, 07:22 PM   #1

Photos: Albums
stop down coupler and t mount converter not meshing

Ok I just got in the post today an ohnar slide converter it has a t mount -k mount adapter at the base.

now that will connect to my k1000 and my k200d directly but i have a panagor auto macro converter i thought i might try with this but I can't.
the bayonet on the tmount will not go into the top of the panagor auto macro.

after several hours twiddling i think its the stop down coupler that is the problem that is in the panagor the t mount looks to have a roughly 5mm slit where the stopdown coupler is but will not turn the bayonet neither of my pentax bodies have a corresponding lever and non of my lenses have such a short slot for the stopdown coupler.

are there t mount adapters which will work with such a lever

I'm not even sure if there is any advantage to using the macro converter with the slide converter or even if focus is possible.

any suggestions on what i need to get the two bits of kit to work together?

thanks

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
auto, converter, coupler, lever, macro, panagor, pentax help, slide, stop, stopdown