Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 4 Likes Search this Thread
08-08-2013, 01:10 PM - 1 Like   #46
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
Original Poster
Well an interesting day was had, I took over 200 shots, no keepers, but did learn a few things
Museums are maybe not the best place to take photo's for me
The 50mm was a bit too long indoors
90% of stuff was behind glass with all the issues with reflected people - all the summer tourists, so there were not any quitter moments
The WB changed from room to room

However, manual focussing wasn't quite the disaster I thought it would be..
I tended to shoot on the wider end of the scale due to the low light and to keep the ISO below 800 wherever possible - need to change that habit as there were a few shots that definitely needed more DoF
I know that some of my settings were just plain wrong, but I have more of an idea how some things fit together now
I did enjoy myself, already have my eye on a manual 28mm lens :-)

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
50mm, camera, f1.2, f1.4, f1.7, im, lens, pentax help, photography, practice