Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 1 Like Search this Thread
08-12-2013, 05:40 AM   #1

Photos: Albums
finding transactions to leave feedback

Hello.

I've made a few purchases here and feel like i've forgotten to leave some feedback. It seems like feedback can be left for anyone, (even in error), the way things are currently set up.

Is there an easy way to go back and see who payments have been sent to, or received by, besides logging into paypal and trying to match transactions there with forum posts and pm's?

Just trying not to deprive anyone of well deserved feedback.

Thanks for reading.

edit; Apologies, i should have posted this in https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/forum-suggestions-news-help/

Last edited by shark7; 08-12-2013 at 05:47 AM. Reason: moderators feel free to move this thread.
08-12-2013, 08:55 AM - 1 Like   #2
Veteran Member

Hi shark7,

How about going to your profile and then your statistics. then looking up either your posts, or PMs.

Scott