Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 1 Like Search this Thread
08-27-2013, 03:52 PM   #16
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by kcobain1992 Quote
Well, I am going to link to my own tutorial, although it is not the exact same process, the disassembly is the same. Unfortunately, if I look closely at the picture from step 8, I think you will need to disassemble the whole aperture closing assembly (screws + levers + springs) in order to access that switch, which may be a pain, depending on your skills.
This was 100% the most useful guide I came across!
Just saw the earlier post with link...thank you KCobain1992!
You can see in the image on point 8 that where the switch is attached is covered by the aperture arm (can't see screw points as covered). If you can figure out any way to secure the switch without taking out the screw that holds the aperture arm assembly in place do it! Once those springs shoot free...trouble...
Cheers
Dean

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
auto/man, pentax help, question, screw, switch