Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-17-2013, 11:43 PM   #1

changing mounts?

k mount to fuji xf adapter? I cant find one. I'm handy, how hard to change the mount to an m42? The K looks easy to get off but the m42 appears not so simple??? Or am i being naive and foolish?

09-18-2013, 02:54 AM   #3
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
It is not worth the time and trouble given the availability and cost of the adapter. The item at play (other than the mechanics of the mount itself), is the registration distance. It is hugh - as you can see in the size of the adapters.
09-18-2013, 10:51 AM   #4
Otis Memorial Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by perrycas Quote
Or am i being naive and foolish?
Ummmm...

As noted above, the adapters you seek are widely available, though you might have to result to online or mail order.

BTW...Welcome to the Pentax Forums. There is a non-Pentax area on the site with a good number of Fuji users who might prove helpful if you have other questions related to your Fuji camera.

Steve