Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-09-2013, 08:45 AM   #1
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
EE-S focusing screen in K-x

Hello. I've read prior threads about the Canon EE-S focusing screen. I am about to install the screen I bought from focusingscreen.com and was curious if any forum members know the size of the original shim installed in the K-x with its original focusing screen. I want to avoid multiple attempts to shim correctly. The new screen comes with shims, but I am not sure of their size. Thanks, all!

10-09-2013, 12:42 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
I have no idea about the original shim thickness, but I think I needed 3 thin shims for my EC-A.
10-09-2013, 01:13 PM   #3
Inactive Account

Photos: Albums
It is going to take multiple attempts, every camera is a little different. Start with the original shim and work from there.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
ee-s, k-x, pentax help, screen, size