Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-29-2013, 12:26 AM   #1

Replacement screen cover K30?

So i managed to drop the camera (k30) as it blew over in the dark whilst on a tripod. no major damage but i have since noticed the screen cover (plastic one that covers/seals the LCD display has disappeared!

Looks like it was jarred loose when the camera fell and worked loose thereafter.

Anybody know where i can get a replacement from? Just the cover not the whole screen.

thanx in advance

Dave

10-29-2013, 05:34 PM   #2
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by technohedge Quote
So i managed to drop the camera (k30) as it blew over in the dark whilst on a tripod. no major damage but i have since noticed the screen cover (plastic one that covers/seals the LCD display has disappeared!

Looks like it was jarred loose when the camera fell and worked loose thereafter.

Anybody know where i can get a replacement from? Just the cover not the whole screen.

thanx in advance

Dave
Pentax. Make sure you get the double sided tape as well that hold it in. The tape is pre-shaped.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, cover, pentax help, replacement, screen