Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-02-2013, 01:07 PM   #1
Inactive Account

K2000. Undable to enable continuous shooting or raw mode

I just broke my ist DL, my faithful companion of 7 years, and bought a used K2000. I cannot get the k2k to go into continuous shooting. The "function" button on the back takes me to the correct menu, but the rapid fire mode is not highlighted. I have tried to dl a firmware update, but I don't seem to be able to get it to open.
I also bought a new 8gb sdhc card because pictures were taking over 5 seconds to show up on the preview screen with my old Ultra II card. The new card brings up the pics a little faster...
As far as my RAW issue, the only File Format available on my menu is JPEG.
Thanks and HELP!

11-02-2013, 01:22 PM   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by michael772 Quote
I just broke my ist DL, my faithful companion of 7 years, and bought a used K2000. I cannot get the k2k to go into continuous shooting. The "function" button on the back takes me to the correct menu, but the rapid fire mode is not highlighted. I have tried to dl a firmware update, but I don't seem to be able to get it to open.
I also bought a new 8gb sdhc card because pictures were taking over 5 seconds to show up on the preview screen with my old Ultra II card. The new card brings up the pics a little faster...
As far as my RAW issue, the only File Format available on my menu is JPEG.
Thanks and HELP!
Are you in green mode? Put the camera in P.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com's high server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover those costs by donating. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:

11-02-2013, 01:31 PM   #3
Inactive Account

Original Poster
Yeah I tried all modes
11-02-2013, 02:55 PM   #4
Inactive Account

Original Poster
Problem solved. i had a digital filter turned on...