Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-18-2013, 06:55 PM   #16
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by photographyguy74 Quote
This is why I wish I would have gotten into photography back during the heyday (the eighties) of film photography. When it comes to film photography, I'm dumber than a box of rocks. I guess it's never too late to learn.
LOL... My hey day with film was the entire 60's, 70's & 80's....Plus I just got off a stint for the last 2 + years of getting rid of my digital cameras and going back to shooting, developing & printing strictly film until I got to the point my old lungs became too sensitive to the chemical smells. Out went the Film processing gear and am happily back to digital on a smaller scale.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
35mm, camera, description, film, film speed, iso, mean, pentax help, photography, roll, rolls, site