Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-03-2014, 01:56 PM - 1 Like   #16
PEG Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Location: Highlands of Scotland... "Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand" - William Blake
Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by mikemike Quote
Is the lack of sunshine why no one can get a decent picture of the Loch Ness monster
No I'm afraid it's more to do with the consumption rates of our local whisky here in the Highlands.

02-03-2014, 01:58 PM   #17
PEG Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Location: Highlands of Scotland... "Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand" - William Blake
QuoteOriginally posted by dansamy Quote
I, for one, am tired of seeing grainy, foggy pictures that might be a neck or a flipper. Maybe
Come on give us a break, it's hard enough just standing and pointing the camera in the right direction...
02-03-2014, 02:04 PM   #18
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by kerrowdown Quote
Come on give us a break, it's hard enough just standing and pointing the camera in the right direction...
Well, if the whiskey soused denizens of Scotland are unable to remain vertical, maybe we could get somebody to set up a tripod?
02-03-2014, 02:20 PM   #19
PEG Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

maybe we could get somebody to set up a tripod?
Is that an offer.

02-03-2014, 02:38 PM   #20
Site Supporter

Not if it requires travel to a climate that gets snow, ice or requires more than one layer of clothing!
02-03-2014, 03:38 PM   #21
PEG Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

a climate that gets snow, ice or requires more than one layer of clothing
I'm thinking that could rule out Scotland in the summertime, let alone in the winter.
02-07-2014, 08:07 AM   #22
Veteran Member

Original Poster
I have been lax in replying here. Thanks, guys! I will no longer fear the high shutter speeds, except when I have something like fan blades or whatever I am trying to capture.

02-13-2014, 09:47 AM   #23
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
It might be warmer and maybe, maybe more light to shoot a chupacobra.... That hairless dog-coyote animal in Texas and Mexico, pretty sure that sightings at least involve whiskey.