Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-31-2014, 09:36 PM   #46
Veteran Member

All set. Next in line is Wookstah.

04-01-2014, 09:47 PM   #47
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by maxxxx Quote
All set. Next in line is Wookstah.
So far no response from Wookstah. How long should I wait?
04-01-2014, 11:45 PM   #48
Veteran Member

Location: Portland, Montreal, Menton, Dubai, Pondicherry, Singapore, Kaohsiung, Coupeville
Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
Give a few days, then move on. I can move them to the end if passed.
04-02-2014, 12:33 AM   #49

I'm here, I'm here I swear. Sorry for not being a bit more response, just up in Iceland enjoying the unpredictable weather cancelling night tours on me

jason

04-02-2014, 08:35 AM   #50

Please add me to the list, got a couple lens that would surely love to be calibrated
04-03-2014, 04:05 AM   #51
Veteran Member

Location: Portland, Montreal, Menton, Dubai, Pondicherry, Singapore, Kaohsiung, Coupeville
Original Poster
* Onto wookstah
* htwxq
* comprock - I've got lenses waiting for me to work on when I'm back in the US in early May for only 2 weeks before getting back on the road for 5-6 months. As such, I'll interrupt the list mid-April to get the kit back before sending it onto the next person.
* ter-or
* tyrepeddler
* rwingsfan
04-10-2014, 05:03 PM   #52

And it's now in my grubby little hands. Planning on getting everything sorted this weekend, so hopefully I can look at getting it packaged and ready to go early next week.
04-20-2014, 05:34 PM   #53

Just finishing up, and dropped a message to htwxq. Luckily, most of my lenses worked out well, just a Sigma 30 1.4 which (for the life of me) I can't seem to calibrate, even though I have been able to take tack-sharp photos with a 0 adjustment on my k5ii. Oh well.

04-21-2014, 06:47 AM   #54
Forum Member

QuoteOriginally posted by comprock Quote
* Onto wookstah
* htwxq
* comprock - I've got lenses waiting for me to work on when I'm back in the US in early May for only 2 weeks before getting back on the road for 5-6 months. As such, I'll interrupt the list mid-April to get the kit back before sending it onto the next person.
* ter-or
* tyrepeddler
* rwingsfan
Please remove me from the list as we will be gone for 6 weeks starting next week Maybe when we get back I can get back on the list
Thanks

Jim
04-21-2014, 07:38 AM   #55
pdo

Can I get in this list please.
04-21-2014, 05:37 PM   #56
Veteran Member

Original Poster
* Onto htwxq
* ter-or
* rwingsfan
* pdo
* tyrepeddler (on vacation)

---------- Post added Apr 21st, 2014 at 16:39 ----------

If htwxq - View Profile - PentaxForums.com doesn't respond within a couple of days, go ahead and PM me. I'll be back in the US shortly and needing to calibrate my new lenses and one current.

Afterward, I'll push onto the next person.
04-22-2014, 04:59 AM   #57
Inactive Account

QuoteOriginally posted by comprock Quote
* Onto htwxq
* ter-or
* rwingsfan
* pdo
* tyrepeddler (on vacation)

---------- Post added Apr 21st, 2014 at 16:39 ----------

If htwxq - View Profile - PentaxForums.com doesn't respond within a couple of days, go ahead and PM me. I'll be back in the US shortly and needing to calibrate my new lenses and one current.

Afterward, I'll push onto the next person.
Already PM'ed WooKstah on Sunday, so I'm afraid you have to wait a bit longer. Promise it won't take too long in my hands as I have only 3 lenses.
04-22-2014, 04:59 AM   #58

comprock, I've already heard back from htwxq, but haven't sent it out yet ... it's all ready to go and it should be mailed this evening. Let me know what you'd like to do?

/jason
04-22-2014, 05:40 PM   #59
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Push on to htwxq.
04-23-2014, 03:01 AM   #60

Phew. It went out last night, sent htwxq the tracking # ... it should be there by Tues of next week.

Huge thanks again to you comprock for organizing this and donating your LensAlign!

/jason