Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-25-2014, 07:46 PM   #31
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Kobalt Quote
Thoughts on lenses, camera, etc.? I can provide more details if that helps. I'm mostly looking for personal stories/experiences with your own camera, that may or may not affect my purchasing decision. Thanks again!
You've stated you want a light weight setup, so go with the K-50 twin lens kit. Like I wrote before, I have a K-5 with 18-135mm WR, a bit heavy over prolonged use. K-50 should be a breeze to use over an extended period, just like my second SLR camera (which is plastic and light weight).

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
buy, camera, camera soon details, details, dslr, first, lenses, opinions, pentax, pentax camera, pentax help, photography, thanks