Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-08-2014, 08:41 PM   #1

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Where can I send lens and camera for repair?

Hi Pentaxians,

Does anybody know where can I send some broken lenses and a abused camera for repair/maintenance?

My Doughter dropped a K01 with a 10-17mm Fisheye mounted, the lens got bended and focus/zoom can't turn.

I have the 50-135 with SDM focus problem, I tried to fixed myself and now I can't control aperture, it is stuck to F/2.8 (but camera detected as F - manual aperture only).

I have a 100mm f/2.8 that doesn't focus correctly, and a part is missing.

I had an accident with my K5 when it had a Sigma 10-20 f/3.5 mounted, results: K5 lost the mode dial button, the lens eject button, and got really dirty, the lesn got the K-Mount ring off, I attached again using the screws (i found the missing one) but now I got a weird vignete when used at 10mm.

So as you can see I have had some problems with my equipment, I take care of them most of time but accidents happens, and is time to pay for them, so if you know where can I send them and to get a good price for fixing all of them at the same price it would be good.

Thanks for your advices !

Bumblebee.

04-08-2014, 09:12 PM   #2
Site Supporter

www.criscam.com
04-08-2014, 11:41 PM   #3

Original Poster
Thanks !