Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-14-2014, 08:53 AM   #16

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by innivus Quote
That's been my experience... the roll goes through, the tension is present all the way (and the counter works, also), it just doesn't expose the shots. By my estimation its the last two shots in the roll.
Similar experience here
I was not aware previously......shall record and compare my shots and the prints in next roll

---------- Post added 04-14-14 at 11:54 PM ----------

QuoteOriginally posted by MysteryOnion Quote
That is interesting... sounds like it is fight excessive tension towards the end? All the springs/rollers on the door side in good shape? Also, when the pressure plate is flipped from 120 to 220 position, any odd behaviors?
First time using 67II, previous p67 the feel of winding film is totally different
My camera body is quite new, check 120/220 ok, door close properly......quite puzzled haha

04-14-2014, 03:38 PM   #17
Giveaway winner!

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by leisuregolfing Quote
My camera body is quite new, check 120/220 ok, door close properly......quite puzzled haha
At a camera show once, I chatted with a camera repair guy and he mentioned this... " ...you might think that an amateur camera user might cause lots of damage to a camera, no... most are very cautious about abusing their cameras. Professionals are paid to get the shot ...pushing on a camera too hard is low on the list of priorities..."

It is not impossible that your camera had a very busy and demanding life... possibly in a studio setting?
04-14-2014, 08:39 PM   #18

Original Poster
im aware of lots of 67ii are studio gear...and have also seen lots of 67ii winder lever paint loss or seriously worn...so i paid 25% higher price for my set...

Still hoping for the best, and will re-try later this week, with consideration of suggestions here

In general, the 67 ii winding parts and mechanism is not as sturdy as previous black "tank"...

QuoteOriginally posted by MysteryOnion Quote
At a camera show once, I chatted with a camera repair guy and he mentioned this... " ...you might think that an amateur camera user might cause lots of damage to a camera, no... most are very cautious about abusing their cameras. Professionals are paid to get the shot ...pushing on a camera too hard is low on the list of priorities..."

It is not impossible that your camera had a very busy and demanding life... possibly in a studio setting?