Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-13-2014, 05:49 AM   #16
Pentaxian

Photos: Albums
Of all the da limiteds (I've owned all of them!), the da 35mm macro is probably the most useful all rounder. The 15mm is fantastic for landscape work (and extreme viewpoints). The da 40mm is a touch more portraity than the 35mm (and is useful for shots of fast moving children!). The 21mm is one to 'try before you buy' (I really like it, but it doesn't suit everyone). The 70mm is a great portrait lens, but it may be a bit too narrow for everyday use.

All of them have superb image quality, with minimal distortion. There is one big problem with them however... once you own one, the urge to buy all of them is impossible to resist!

04-13-2014, 06:09 AM   #17

Original Poster
Yeah your right they all look nice, pretty keen on the 35mm to start with, but may end up with few of 'em

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, lens, pentax help, photography, range