Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-21-2014, 10:39 AM   #16
Otis Memorial Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Some where in the Raynox club thread, a member explains that the difference in either of the Raynox adapters, works for either or any lens. However, I've used both and still own he DCR-250. The 150 and a longer lens is correct, the 250 for shorter lenses. Just make sure to use a larger aperture, i.e., f8-f22 or your DOF will be thin.

And also, since no one mentioned it, I will. Look through this thread, there are many macro shots of insects, plus a few with instructions on how they were done.

https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/26-mini-challenges-games-photo-stories/15...r-insects.html

Yes, I am tooting my own horn, so to speak, but if I don't no one else will.

04-21-2014, 12:41 PM   #17
Pentaxian

Photos: Albums
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by photolady95 Quote
Some where in the Raynox club thread, a member explains that the difference in either of the Raynox adapters, works for either or any lens. However, I've used both and still own he DCR-250. The 150 and a longer lens is correct, the 250 for shorter lenses. Just make sure to use a larger aperture, i.e., f8-f22 or your DOF will be thin.

And also, since no one mentioned it, I will. Look through this thread, there are many macro shots of insects, plus a few with instructions on how they were done.

https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/26-mini-challenges-games-photo-stories/15...r-insects.html

Yes, I am tooting my own horn, so to speak, but if I don't no one else will.
Thanks for the advice.might actually end up with the 150 now that I'm thinking about it.shame since I found a really good deal on the 250