Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
06-01-2014, 10:52 AM   #1

Pentax Flucard

Hi There,

I bought the K-3 a few months agao (Love it), I also bought the flucard. when I first initialized the flucard I was able to get it to read on my phone and use it. I then realized that I needed to do a firmware update on the K-3 and did so, but since then I have not been able to get the card to work. I have reset and everything. On the communication menu it does not give an mac address.

When I put the card into slot 2 it beeps like its supposed to and image write to it just no signal is given.

I have a friend whom also has a K-3 and card and he put his in mine and it worked fine so I know it not the camera slot. Is there a way to reset the card other then in camera or do I have a dud?

Or is there a firmware update I can't find for the card?

Thanks,
RylanJax

06-01-2014, 11:44 AM   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Try putting the card in a PC and see if the wifi works then, as that would suggest something isn't configured right on the camera. Has the firmware update disabled the flucard menu option (step 3 here) perhaps?

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com's high server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover those costs by donating. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers: