Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
06-19-2014, 12:27 PM   #31
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by TER-OR Quote
With that, I'll give a piece of advice - look for a sling strap. They're more secure and (to me) more comfortable than a neck or shoulder strap. It allows me to bring the camera and not worry as much about damaging it.
I just obtained a sling strap for use with the 150-500 when I don't want to bother with the monopod. No way to carry that with a neck strap

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
28mm, 35mm, camera, course, da21, hawks, images, lens, pentax help, photography, rule, strap
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search