Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-15-2014, 09:20 AM   #16
Loyal Site Supporter

didn't know about that clamp. Now it's on my list, too.

12-17-2014, 04:44 PM   #17
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by narual Quote
didn't know about that clamp. Now it's on my list, too.
That's a great suggestion Doc, I have one of those Manfrotto super clamps, I don't use it that much, but it is awesome and unique. And add the Manfrotto short stud for about $5 and you can mount a ball head on it and take it places they don't allow tripods, or places you couldn't reach with a tripod.

---------- Post added 12-17-14 at 07:40 PM ----------

QuoteOriginally posted by ramseybuckeye Quote
A pan tripod head & Tripod bag are Good Ideas
I would put my own Lens cleaning kit together consisting of a couple microfibre cloths, a rocket blower, and maybe a lenspen.

I would also suggest :
wireless remote (they can buy a cheap on on ebay for under $3)
lens hoods (if any of your lenses are lacking)
extra battery or AA battery holder, set of eneloops and charger
circular polarizer (at you most used lens's filter size, maybe step up rings to fit others.
individual lens cases with belt loops

My family always wants to know what I want, but I don't think they'll get me a DA 15 Ltd instead of shirt. Merry Christmas!
bladerunner6, I have to thank you for starting this thread, after writing the above post I decided to actually show my wife what I wanted. She said OK, it came today and I had to take a couple of pics of it before it went back in the baox to be wrapped up!