Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-27-2015, 05:08 AM   #16
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by tezza Quote
in Menu just toggle enable/disable aperture ring when swapping lens & that works & for the age of the lens & the No. of times I use it...quite happy. Thanks for suggestions which were all around it. Much appreciated
That is the first thing I do when I get a new Pentax. Once you set it to enable aperture ring, just leave it there. No need to change it back and forth when changing lenses. Having it set there has no effect on lenses with out Aperture rings. It just lets the camera work if you choose to be off A or using M lenses

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
aperture, bottom, camera, contacts, k50, lens, matter, menu, moment, pentax, pentax help, photography, post, press, screen, shutter, thanks, troubleshooting