Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-28-2014, 09:13 PM   #1

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Batch processing exif data on Mac

Been trying to find a freeware that does batch processing of exif data. Recently got a Sigma 150-500 and cs6 is not recording the lens info correctly. I have downloaded pyexiftoolgui but that does not allow batch processing of a selected information on the exif data. I tried to do a batch on some files with pyexiftoolgui, however, it replaces the lens profile and somehow messed up all the focal length. Would love to see some help in regards of this.

12-28-2014, 09:26 PM   #2
Veteran Member

I have been using this just fine for my film scanned in: AnalogExif | SourceForge.net
12-29-2014, 09:44 PM   #3

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Jamey777 Quote
I have been using this just fine for my film scanned in: AnalogExif | SourceForge.net
Thank you. I actually had a little extra time to look at pyexiftoolgui and finally had my problems solved.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
batch, batch processing exif, camera, data, exif, exif data, lens, pentax help, photography, troubleshooting