Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-15-2015, 09:06 PM   #1
sunshine7913

PC sync cord for Pentax leaf shutter and pocketwizard

Hi I have 165mm leaf shutter lens. In order to use it properly, I need to get the cable for the pocket wizard. But idk which one should I get.

My pro said that the cable should be un-locking cable.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
cable, camera, cord for pentax, leaf, pc sync cord, pentax help, pentax leaf shutter, photography, shutter, troubleshooting

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Pentax 645z and leaf shutter lenses - any success? salpardido Pentax Medium Format 32 04-04-2019 06:55 PM
Using Leaf Shutter lens for higher sync speed Ecem Zekai Pentax SLR Lens Discussion 12 12-13-2014 07:39 PM
Sync cord for Alien Bee and Cactus V5? BethC Flashes, Lighting, and Studio 5 09-11-2013 10:32 AM
For Sale - Sold: 2 each: Genuine Pentax Hot Shoe Adapter F and F5P sync cord for off-camera flash cheekygeek Sold Items 2 06-29-2012 11:46 AM
Is the flash trigger voltage the same in the PC sync cord? ismaelg Flashes, Lighting, and Studio 13 02-23-2012 09:31 AM