Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-16-2015, 05:08 PM   #1

Changing settings in movie mode (k-x)

Hello, I've recently bought a Pentax k-x camera. The photo settings were great, I was able to accurately adjust the saturation and contrast before shooting a picture. However when I went to movie mode I didn't notice such options. Am I missing something or is there just no way to control those in video? Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

01-16-2015, 05:30 PM   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
As far as I'm aware, full manual video controls weren't added until the next generation of cameras, starting with the K-30.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
01-16-2015, 06:01 PM   #3
Veteran Member

You might like to see these links
Pentax K-x - exposure
https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/75-video-pentax-hdslrs/88535-setting-shut...#ixzz1SDEq3Un6

The Manual on page 150 shows the Movie LV screen with Picture Style icon. I'd be surprised if the selected style isn't applied. Certainly it was possible with the K-7 which was the first Pentax DSLR to have video.
01-16-2015, 06:51 PM   #4

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Steve.Ledger Quote
You might like to see these links
Pentax K-x - exposure
https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/75-video-pentax-hdslrs/88535-setting-shut...#ixzz1SDEq3Un6

The Manual on page 150 shows the Movie LV screen with Picture Style icon. I'd be surprised if the selected style isn't applied. Certainly it was possible with the K-7 which was the first Pentax DSLR to have video.
Thank you! This is exactly what i was looking for