Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-01-2015, 07:09 PM   #1

Help me please ! I can not enter debug mode K20D (follow up pentaxhack$

Help me please.
I want to go debug mode by follow up pentaxhack site. But nothing happen while I was press hold menu button and turn on camera (SD card door is opened).

Remark : First time my firmware is 1.04, but Nothing happen when I go to debug mode, then I re-install 1.03 firmware and go to the debug mode again the result is similar(nothing happen)

Do you have another method for go to debug mode?

Sorry for my poor english language

02-01-2015, 08:15 PM   #2

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by dasboot88 Quote
Help me please.
I want to go debug mode by follow up pentaxhack site. But nothing happen while I was press hold menu button and turn on camera (SD card door is opened).

Remark : First time my firmware is 1.04, but Nothing happen when I go to debug mode, then I re-install 1.03 firmware and go to the debug mode again the result is similar(nothing happen)

Do you have another method for go to debug mode?

Sorry for my poor english language
I search in pentaxhack, found the interest comment.
When create a MODSET file for K-m: Open New Notepad document. Place inside [OPEN_DEBUG_MENU] then FILE --> Save as --> change "Save as type:" to All files --> then fill in "File name:" MODSET.464 --> Save and close the document. .. be carefull with Af-test ..

Last ime I just copy name "MODSET.442" and rename right click then paste, the type of file still show txt file ( not change.442 )

I will make sure with this method and share result tonight 2-Feb-2015
02-02-2015, 09:53 AM   #3

Original Poster
After trial . It's work well and happy with AF test