Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-10-2015, 04:40 AM   #1

sabba - Pentax Optio E90

I have a Pentax Optio E90. With the memory card 8 GB disc in the camera, I do see many photos that I have taken over several months. However, when I use the Pentax cable (I-USB98) to connect the camera to my computer's USB , no photographs appear. How can this be fixed, so that I can download the photographs in the camera's memory to the computer??

02-10-2015, 07:33 AM   #2
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Do you still have the software that came with it? You might want to try to install it on the computer as it's probably not recognizing the driver.

The other option is always to take the card out and put it in the computer. That's usually what I do, it's much easier than trying to find my cables...
02-10-2015, 07:37 AM   #3
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by ChristianRock Quote
Do you still have the software that came with it? You might want to try to install it on the computer as it's probably not recognizing the driver.

The other option is always to take the card out and put it in the computer. That's usually what I do, it's much easier than trying to find my cables...
What he said, I never take the cables out of the box.... I have a card reader in every camera bag in case there's an older computer with no card slot.
02-10-2015, 09:46 AM   #4
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

I have a SanDisk card reader in a little case that I use as the zipper handle on my laptop case. It's always where I need it.

02-10-2015, 09:47 PM   #5
Veteran Member

What is the USB connection mode set to? MSC or PTP? It should be MSC (to my knowledge).

Read the manual; page 161 of the english manual.