Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-24-2015, 07:33 AM   #16
Pentaxian

Having progressed through the years of buying updates to keep Photoshop and ACR current with the cameras I have owned, least to say it has been an expensive venture. IMO CS5 is still a good product to use but there have been enough substantial upgrades and changes to consider upgrading what you have. I switched from CS6 upgrading to Photoshop CC, cost wise @ $9.99 mo. it made sense to me as one not only receives any minor or major upgrades, such as the upgrade to Photoshop CC 2014, at no additional charge but also the latest Lightroom with any upgrades.

Some may state they don't like it because of Cloud but one does not do their work in that environment nor do they need to store anything on it.

02-24-2015, 11:26 AM   #17
Site Supporter

Default means the settings that the camera is set to out-of-the box or will revert to after one resets the camera: Menu 4 (Set-up, the wrench icon), page 3, bottom item.

Once you set to DNG, the format will be remembered until you do a reset or change the RAW format to PEF.

Cheers,
Lou

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
bridge, camera, default, folder, hope, icon, icons, images, k3, pef, pentax help, photography, post, raw, thanks, time, troubleshooting