Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 1 Like Search this Thread
05-20-2015, 06:19 AM   #16
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
I have a Lens Loop setup and haven't had problems. I do check whether the screw is tightened, but the thick rubber gasket really helps keep everything nice and tight. I don't have anything as heavy as the DA300 though. Probably my FA100 is my heaviest lens.

Slings are the way to go for security and comfort, though. They're so much better than a neck strap.

05-20-2015, 12:13 PM   #17
PEG Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Location: Highlands of Scotland... "Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand" - William Blake
Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by max_pyne Quote
i regularly do that without a tether or safety thingy ...
"You're a better man than I am, Gunga Din!”

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, grip, lens, pentax, pentax help, photography, socket, strap, tripod, troubleshooting, winder