Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 2 Likes Search this Thread
06-02-2015, 04:18 AM   #16
Pentaxian

Perhaps this is a matter of personal taste but, in addition to the sharpness issues here, the grass seems to have taken on a very unnaturally vibrant green colour. I tend to use the "Natural" Custom Image setting for camera JPEGs, but still find that they often benefit from a bit of tweaking, for which I use PaintShop Pro (version X6) as here:

Cheers.
Philip

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-50  Photo 
06-02-2015, 05:07 AM   #17
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Adam Quote
Much too slow shutter speed.

The first post was the right one. 1/25 is way too slow to stop action and it's almost too slow to hand-hold and get really good results under any circumstances.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, centre, critique, help, mike, pentax help, photography, pm, shot, shutter, thanks, tripod, troubleshooting