Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
06-21-2015, 09:11 AM - 1 Like   #16

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Fenwoodian Quote
Simosvak, sounds like it's time to maybe think about returning your K3II. Good luck with your return. I have heard good things about Amazon.com and their returns policy.

I did the recalibration on my GPS and my compass still works perfectly.

I will be keeping my K3II because, at this time, my rare and sporadic GPS problem is only a minor annoyance to me. But I will be watching it closely over the next few days and if the GPS gets to be as bad as yours, I will be returning my K3II to my vendor. Also, after my 30 day replacement policy, I also have a one year Pentax/Ricoh warranttee. So if the GPS problem does get worse in a few months I expect that I'll be able to send my K3ii in to Pentax/Ricoh for a free repair.

Anyway, the joys of being an early adopter!

DAVe
i will send the camera back to amazon tomorow and i hope i will get the money back so i can order another k3ii soon, good luck with your camera

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, gps, k3ii, pentax help, photography, troubleshooting