Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
06-28-2015, 07:18 PM   #1
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
SanDisk Ultra PLUS SDHC UHS-1 Card

I found this 16 GB card at a discounted price at a major national retailer's local brick and mortar store.
Although I bought it, in part, because I might be upgrading to a current Pentax camera model, I wonder whether I can use the card in my K-x. (I understand that I would not get the benefit of the card's maximum speed.)
At SanDisk's website, that card is not listed among the SanDisk cards recommended for the K-x. However, what I'm seeking here at Pentaxforums is information from a K-x user (or users) who have tried to use this card with their K-x and either succeeded or had problems.
I have not updated the K-x's firmware, as I have not experienced problems and did not want to create any problems.
Thanks very much for any replies, and best wishes.

Last edited by smf; 06-28-2015 at 07:21 PM. Reason: add information
06-28-2015, 10:10 PM   #2
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
SDHC is fine in the K-x, UHS-1 just means it's faster than you need.