Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-18-2015, 05:55 PM   #1

Pentax 67II Aperture Priority Mode Newbie Question

I was very fortunate to find a Pentax 67II with a couple lenses at a great price. I have a question about using the camera in aperture priority mode.

My assumption is to place the shutter mode button to "A" and then what I assume happens is when you change the aperture on the lens the shutter speed will adjust automatically.

I have put on both lenses and the shutter speed does not change when I modify the aperture on the lens.

The camera takes two CR123A batteries and they are brand new and the display on the camera and in the viewfinder work perfectly.

Am I overlooking something simple?

Thanks!

08-18-2015, 07:43 PM   #2
Pentaxian

It does require an AE Prism. Everything you need to know is here Pentax 67II Manual.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
67ii aperture priority, aperture, aperture priority mode, camera, change, lens, mode, pentax 67ii aperture, pentax help, pentax67ii, photography, priority mode newbie, shutter, troubleshooting