Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-23-2015, 04:54 AM   #1
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
On line registration issue

Just procured some new lenses for my 645Z & want to register them w/ Pentax/Ricoh
I go to the Ricoh website and can't seem to get to the registration page
Is there a web site issue that I don't know about?

Thanx in advance for any insight

09-23-2015, 08:02 AM   #2
Veteran Member

The site has been under construction for a while and probably not complete just yet. If you go to the lens listing there are quite a few still missing - check the DA* lineup there’s only three. I wouldn’t be surprised if some of the links don’t work for now.
09-23-2015, 08:07 AM   #3
Otis Memorial Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by K57XR Quote
The site has been under construction for a while and probably not complete just yet. If you go to the lens listing there are quite a few still missing - check the DA* lineup there’s only three. I wouldn’t be surprised if some of the links don’t work for now.
A lot of the links don't work and some sections are simply missing. Not quite ready for prime time, I would say.

Steve