Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-08-2015, 04:17 AM   #1

Pentax WG-10

hello I'm a newbie to the forum and was wondering if any knowledgeable persons here can help, I've recently acquired a Pentax WG-10 as a back up to my Pentax DSLR and after approximately one months trouble free usage pressing the power button on the WG-10 a few seconds elapse and then a message appears on the screen saying "This camera will turn itself off to prevent damage from overheating" and then it does as it says.....I live in London UK so the prospect of overheating is negligible, could this be a battery problem or something more expensive? needless to say it was purchased off eBay without warranty! (caveat emptor)

cheers
Griff

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, pentax, pentax help, photography, troubleshooting, wg-10