Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-18-2015, 05:24 PM   #1

Photos: Gallery
Need help with Pentax ME Super

Hi! I have a Pentax ME Super than my grandpa gave me, and I fixed the stuck mirror that it had by lightly pushing the shutter, but now I have to advance the film 7, 8 or even 9 times before I can take a picture! I want to take pictures with this beautiful- looking camera, but I also don't want to waste film Any help is very helpful

10-18-2015, 05:53 PM   #2
Site Supporter

That's a well known problem with that model. It requires dismantling the whole camera to get it fixed.
I would use it like that. It might be frustrating but technically it works.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
advancing film, camera, film, help, need help, pentax, pentax help, pentax me super, photography, troubleshooting