Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-05-2015, 08:43 PM   #1

Making External large battery pack

I'm making a large capacity battery pack and need a dead D-LI90 battery ....
I just need a good body...

any brand as long as it fits ... anyone have one?

11-05-2015, 11:38 PM   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Tom Jordan Quote
I'm making a large capacity battery pack and need a dead D-LI90 battery ....
I just need a good body...

any brand as long as it fits ... anyone have one?
Just grab one of the really cheap ones on amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/Pentax-Replacement-Batteries-Prestige-Cameras/dp/B00GW...eywords=d-li90

I'm sure there are some for even less.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
08-15-2016, 06:54 PM   #3

Original Poster
Ke Battery pack

I decided to use the aa battery tray from the add-on grip, and a 12v -12 Amp hour battery and use a switching "buck" regulator from e-bay. This i will set @ 7.0 volts to allow for any ripple spikes and keep it under the 7.2- ( 6 battery NiMH voltage).
With the two 2000ma batteries giving about 3 hours of use this should be about, 18 hours of power (about).