Pentax Camera Forums Home

Closed Thread
Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-09-2015, 03:32 PM   #46
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by bertwert Quote
I would put you on my ignore list, but then I couldn't read the stupid posts...

just show me your works - this one is from old Sony Ericsson

---------- Post added 11-09-15 at 03:52 PM ----------

QuoteOriginally posted by redrockcoulee Quote
This seems to be going agaisnt yourself, we should not judge you but you can judge us.

I have been shooting since 1973 and still shoot large format film photography and Hasselblad so Nikon does not impress me much. I also used to use Nikons, F2 and D2X, D3, still D300 but that does not mean that I know anymoe about you then you do about me.

And they questioned your not being a pro not because you use live view but because you bought a camera that was basically designed for an optical viewfinder and then complained about it not being a mirrorless type camera.

A lot of people perfer the 5X7 aspect as the best for portraiture.

Yes, I buy something which is maybe not best thing for me, but I do...

I will be easily forget this bulkyness over mirrorless, but aspect ratio, just drive me nuts, I was expected that, and now I must to learn how to use it..

I buy Pentax because I believe that is the system I want to for my future works, even if I sold K3, I'm sure that will be tomorow came some mirrorless Pentax, and I would not sell my equipment so easily ...

With Olympus, even all the greatness in system, I'm not so sure about future invest...

and the one main reason is price... In that price range Pentax with 24 Mpix and low noise was excellent choice...

I'm sure I will get use to it.... And to 3:2

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
C905  Photo 
11-09-2015, 03:53 PM - 3 Likes   #47
Senior Moderator
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Well let's see, so far today you have:
Had 2 posts edited to remove potty-mouth words.
Lied about being told the K-3 wouldn't do 4:3.
Made several statements that were insulting to other forum members individually and as a group.
I think the only thing to say now is
Bye-bye.
closed
Closed Thread