Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-27-2015, 08:05 PM - 2 Likes   #31
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
My mother always said if you have nothing nice to say, keep your mouth shut. God rest her soul. I actually made that same mistake with my K3 when I first got it. Although I did figure it out, I would have no problem sharing my knowledge with someone else. Crazy as it sounds I actually enjoy helping people.

11-27-2015, 09:10 PM - 1 Like   #32
Des
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
It's good to hear so many people speaking out to preserve the courteous and helpful culture of the forum.

FWIW, @aussiegal, it was a good question anyway. When the answer was given I remembered my old film days with double exposures if I forgot to wind the film on.

Incidentally, what's an Aussie Gal doing in NC if I may ask?

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, pentax help, photography, questions, troubleshooting