Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-04-2015, 02:46 PM   #1

Pentax K-3, Manual Mode won't switch to Av, Bulb, but stays in M Mode

My Pentax K 3 I've owned used for about a year. It was fine until recently. I cleared the green button, played with the movie mode switch -- since doing that had fixed it before -- and it continues to stay in Manual mode. Focus works well. Even changed lenses. Battery is fully charged. Maybe it's just getting old? Suggestions on how to clear it?

12-04-2015, 02:59 PM   #2
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by scotman55 Quote
My Pentax K 3 I've owned used for about a year. It was fine until recently. I cleared the green button, played with the movie mode switch -- since doing that had fixed it before -- and it continues to stay in Manual mode. Focus works well. Even changed lenses. Battery is fully charged. Maybe it's just getting old? Suggestions on how to clear it?
Always try cleaning the contacts.
12-05-2015, 07:01 AM   #3
Site Supporter

Try a factory reset.
12-05-2015, 08:39 AM   #4
Veteran Member

Or try to reload the latest firmware !!