Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-17-2015, 01:13 PM   #31
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by charchri4 Quote
I read a million reviews on f2.8s and considered 50-135, 50-150 or the 70-200 ranges and landed on this guy...
charchri4, I've not used that lens, but have been tempted by it more than a few times. Based on what I've read i think you should be happy.

QuoteOriginally posted by Kevwaly Quote
I agree that the Sigma is good for sports. I use it for some football, etc.
Football is what i'm more familiar with, I just switched from using a slow kit 50-200 zoom to using the DA* 200 2.8.. Much better pictures this year than when using the slower zoom, but I did have to re-learn positioning on the field. As always stadium lighting at most high school events is "fun" to work with.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
50mm, af-c, button, camera, focus, iso, lens, lens and settings, pentax, pentax help, photography, photos, pm, post, reach, shots, sigma, spot, time, troubleshooting