Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-04-2016, 09:51 PM   #16
mee
Veteran Member

The lens mount looks impressively clean.. almost TOO clean and free from wear. Glad you did NOT try to mount that lens to your Pentax camera body and I hope you get your money back. But at least it was only 45 bucks and you learned what is Canon EF mount now. haha

I'd be more concerned (outside of getting your cash back) of this seller listing more lenses incorrectly.. for their sake and more so for potential unaware buyers. Some of the Ricoh/Sears lenses (IIRC) will actually mount to Pentax bodies.. but they won't readily come off because of a pin that locks.

Those are the Hotel California of lenses... you can check out but you may NEVER leave. hahaha (actually not true, Feeler gauge or force [at your own risk] may help or may damage your camera.. one)

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, lens, mount, pentax help, photography, troubleshooting