Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-07-2016, 01:25 AM   #1
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
D-BC90 charger question

Hi , when I recharged my D-LI90 batteries, I used to remove the battery as soon as the green led of the D-BC90 charger switches off, and the battery drained relatively fast on the K-3. But recently, it appears that I get a stronger battery capacity by leaving the battery docked in the charger until I move it back in camera before I use it. I wondered if the D-BC90 does trickle charging after the green light goes off. If the battery continues to be charged slowly after the green light switches off, could this reduce its life time? Well, the problem is that I could not find any specification for the D-BC90 charger. I could monitor the charging with an amp meter, but too lazy for that. Does anyone know where to find detailed information about the D-BC90 charger? Thanks.

02-07-2016, 02:19 AM   #2
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
I always charge overnight , no problem so far

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
battery, camera, charger, d-bc90, d-bc90 charger, pentax help, photography, switches, troubleshooting