Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-08-2016, 12:53 PM   #16

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by fnflying Quote
actually I do have one more question/issue...I can't seem to get the light meter to work, am I missing something or is this the way it is? Only on manual lenses.
The Contax Zeiss lens isn't K-mount, so it should work if you switch to Av (aperture priority) mode. Does it?

02-08-2016, 01:24 PM   #17
Forum Member

Original Poster
no...have to get a light reading/shutter speed reading by touching the green button...you'll notice when taking the light reading when touching the green button, the shutter speed will change...thanks to everyone who tried to help...I eventually called Ricoh/Pentax and the customer service rep walked me thru it. Thanks Again

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, carl, lens, pentax help, photography, troubleshooting, zeiss