Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-19-2016, 01:34 PM   #46
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by BANKatBULL Quote
HI DES & ALL
Get rid of the caps lock, and we'll take you more seriously. Pretty please.

09-19-2016, 01:58 PM   #47

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Zafar Iqbal Quote
Get rid of the caps lock, and we'll take you more seriously. Pretty please.
Sorry mate.
Any suggestions,please?
Thanks.
09-19-2016, 02:29 PM   #48
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by BANKatBULL Quote
Sorry mate.
Any suggestions,please?
Thanks.
How about only discussing this issue on one thread?

Steve
09-19-2016, 04:51 PM   #49
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
People have been trying so hard to help this guy, but it's been a painful, disjointed process. I think he needs to spend some time with his K-30 manual, and with a beginners photography book.

09-19-2016, 08:01 PM   #50
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by Edgar_in_Indy Quote
People have been trying so hard to help this guy, but it's been a painful, disjointed process. I think he needs to spend some time with his K-30 manual, and with a beginners photography book.
Despite the strangeness of his post history on this site, I believe he has a real problem at this point. Unfortunately, it is not going to be solved on this forum regardless of how many posts are made or new threads started. He needs to convince whoever is supposed to provide warranty service on his camera that it is broken and should be fixed.

It occurred to me this afternoon that he may not be aware that Ricoh/Pentax does not operate this site nor do they routinely monitor posts here or subsidize this site in any manner. If he want to influence Ricoh/Pentax directly, the moderated Facebook page may be a better place to post.

https://www.facebook.com/RicohImaging/

Steve

Last edited by stevebrot; 09-19-2016 at 08:10 PM.
09-19-2016, 10:27 PM   #51
Site Supporter

I'd send it away for a service if the mirror is sticking. The lenses used have no effect on the issues you have.
09-20-2016, 03:01 AM   #52
Site Supporter

Hi Victor, have you looked at the information already posted by Adam? https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/58-troubleshooting-beginner-help/110658-u...x-dslrs-f.html

Nobody will be able to help you online, if you can't give more detailed information about what exactly you have a problem with...describe in detail, step by step what you do, and also include some of the photo's taken. That might help all of us to identify possible problems and solutions to your problems.

Although it can be frustrating to move from film to digital, if you just have some patience, take some time and study the problem, google around a bit etc, you'll find that once you master it, it will become a very satisfying experience....