Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-06-2016, 04:52 AM   #16
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Absolutely not a Pentax mount. The red dot and latch groove are in the wrong orientation in the rear view above. Looks more like the reverse-twist of a Nikon, although older Nikon lenses almost always have that little slit tab at the top that originally caught on the pin of a "Photomic" metering pentaprism for the F, F2, etc. I don't know how the registration dot and latch groove are set up on Olympus, Minolta or some of the old mounts such as Konica and the late model Topcons.

04-06-2016, 07:52 AM   #17

That is definitely a Nikon mount.
The little "scoop" in the mount near the locking groove gives it away as an Ai-S type mount - for Nikon post 1982, but pre-AF.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
camera, lens, letter, pentax help, photography, troubleshooting